PMP Certification & Training
Project Management Professional
Get on track to a globally recognized credential and a greater career potential with the PMP Certification.
The Project Management Institute‘s PMP certification shows employers and clients that you have the experience, education, and competency necessary to lead and direct projects.
And we can help you get it.
We’re Not Your Average Training Program
- All day bootcamps, weekend, or night classes available
- Small class size – 2-6 students in every class
- Choose from in-person instruction, webinar/remote courses, or any combination of the two to reach your 35 instructor hours
- One-on-one sessions with your instructor
- On-site corporate training options available
- Online videos & study tools included in your tuition
- Course material & case studies customized to your industry & experience
- Audio & video recordings of every session for you to access – anytime, anywhere
- Supplementary podcasts you can listen to on your commute, while you exercise, or work
- Flash cards, study guides, cheat sheets to save you time while you study
Experience & Results
- Instructors with 40+ years combined experience – managing real projects and teaching project management
- A perfect PMP pass rate since we opened in 2011*
- Our student pass rate for all certifications exceeds industry standards
- If you don’t pass the first time, you can retake the course for free
- Experience adapting courses for students with learning and physical disabilities – and helping them succeed.
Read our course overview and learn more about our materials here: PMP Course Overview
Meet Your Instructors
Click here to read Meredith’s full bio
Click here to read Frank’s full bio.
Click here to read Emily’s full bio.
Want To Know More?
Use the form below to let us know. Your message will go straight to Meredith & Frank’s inboxes, and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
* DISCLAIMER: Our lawyers told us we have to say “past performance is not an indicator of future performance.” But we’re very proud of our track record – and we promise we’ll work hard to make you a part of it. If you don’t pass the first time, you can take the course over again for free.