Lean Six Sigma Courses & Training
for SME, IASSC, and ASQ certification
Lean, Six Sigma, and Lean Six Sigma are data-driven, practical approaches to reducing wasted time, energy, and resources for any kind of business. It’s not just about manufacturing anymore; LSS is now used by organizations ranging from hospitals to IT services consultants to mom-and-pop bakeries. They know that it reduces waste while increasing profitability and customer satisfaction. With Lean Six Sigma, you can meet your customer and stakeholder needs more efficiently and effectively.
Whether you’re an organization making the Lean transition, an individual seeking certification, or a small business owner who wants to take your business to the next level — we can help you learn how.
Lean vs Six Sigma? Lean Six Sigma?
Lean and Six Sigma used to be completely separate systems for solving manufacturing problems. Lean was born in the 1940s at Toyota, and Six Sigma developed in the 80s at Motorola.
Lean is about identifying waste so you can minimize or eliminate it. It focuses on what’s valuable to the customer – so you can stop spending time and money on things that don’t add value for them.
Six Sigma is about identifying the root cause of problems, so you can solve them faster and prevent defects – and unhappy customers.
Lean Six Sigma teaches you how to use these tools together in a single system. Some companies use just Lean, some use Six Sigma, and some use the combination of the two. It’s important to know what system your employers, clients, and industry use. That’s why we teach our students to move fluidly between all three.
We’re Not Your Average Training Program
- All day bootcamps, weekend, or night classes available
- Small class size – just 2-5 students in every class
- Choose from in-person instruction, live webinars, or online courses – or any combination of the three
- One-on-one sessions with your instructor
- Affordable on-site corporate training
- Online videos & study tools included in your tuition
- Course material & case studies customized to your industry & experience
- Audio & video recordings of every session for you to access – anytime, anywhere
- Supplementary podcasts you can listen to on your commute, while you exercise, or work
- Flash cards, study guides, cheat sheets to save you time while you study
Experience & Results
- Instructors with 40+ years combined experience – managing real projects and teaching project management
- Our student pass rate for all certifications exceeds industry standards
- If you don’t pass the first time, you can retake the course for free
- Experience adapting courses for students with learning and physical disabilities – and helping them succeed.
- Custom tools and workshops help large organizations move beyond the classroom – and develop practical solutions they can implement immediately.
Our courses cover the entire Body of Knowledge for the American Society for Quality (ASQ), the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME), and the International Association of Six Sigma Certification. This includes support developing real workplace improvement projects required for certification.
Meet Your Instructors
Click here to read Meredith’s full bio
Click here to read Frank’s full bio.
Want To Know More?
Use the form below to let us know. Your message will go straight to Meredith & Frank’s inboxes, and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours. You can also email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
* DISCLAIMER: Our lawyers told us we have to say “past performance is not an indicator of future performance.” But we’re very proud of our track record – and we promise we’ll work hard to make you a part of it. If you don’t pass the first time, you can take the course over again for free.