We’re Not Your Average Training Program
That’s why we NEVER cancel classes due to low enrollment. If you’re the only person signed up, the show will go on.
What Makes Us Different?
You pick the format that works best for you. Whether it’s all-day bootcamps, weekend seminars, night classes, or a combination – we offer it for every class.
Whether you’re a manufacturing plant that needs Green Belt training for 50, or a one-woman software company looking to get certified – we’ve got you covered. Our courses can and have been adapted to every size of class – from one-on-one sessions to corporate training events for 100+ attendees.
Because our classes are small, we have time to help each student learn practical ways to apply what they’re learning to their own jobs and companies. We’ve helped large companies move beyond the “butts in seats” approach to training — to really implementing Lean, quality, and Agile systems … and getting results.
- One-on-one tutoring to large, on-site corporate events
- All day bootcamps, weekend, or night classes available
- Choose small class size – 2-6 students in every class
- Choose from in-person instruction, webinar/remote courses, online multi-media/distance learning, flipped classroom programs, or any combination of the above
- We NEVER cancel classes due to low enrollment.
- We can travel to you! On-site corporate packages available throughout Spokane, the Inland Northwest, and anywhere in the U.S.
Custom Resources & Materials
- Online videos & study tools
- Course material & case studies customized to your industry & experience
- Audio & video recordings of every session for you to access – anytime, anywhere
- Supplementary podcasts you can listen to on your commute, while you exercise, or work
- Flash cards, study guides, cheat sheets to save you time
Experience & Results
- Instructors with 40+ years combined experience training, teaching, and implementing process improvement & project management
- Our pass rate for all certifications exceeds industry standards
- Experience adapting courses for students and groups with learning and physical disabilities – and helping them succeed.
- Trainers with diverse industry experience, including non-profit, manufacturing, education, medical, arts, government, military, defense, and much more.
- If you don’t pass a certification test the first time, you can retake the course for free